1. Saw The Lego Movie today, and was pleasantly surprised at how good it was. “EVERYTHING IS AWESOMEEEEE.”
2. So tired of snow. I’m ready for spring to come!
3. Felt weighed down and defeated for a little while after coming back to school, but my heart has much felt lighter in the past week. He keeps reminding me that trials and suffering may just be around the corner, but He is even closer than any of that.
4. I miss writing. There are a lot of things on my mind and tons of drafts waiting to be finished, but they never end up getting posted because I censor myself so much now.
5. Re-committing to taking a sabbath every week as well as a retreat of silence every month…accountability for those things would be much appreciated!
Pusher Love Girl - The Shadowboxers (Cover)
what just happened to my ears.
— Unka Glen (unkaglen.tumblr.com)
Found in your hands, fullness of joy
Every fear suddenly wiped away here in Your presence
All of my gains now fade away
Every crown no longer on display here in Your presence
I want to feel the fullness of Your joy, Lord. I want to be undone in Your presence.